With the gradual adoption of Cloud based solutions in government, Bluewave has continued to grow its Salesforce public sector practice over the past four years. In 2020, with the COVID-19 pandemic driving emergency measures to protect citizens in need, Bluewave and Salesforce responded rapidly to urgent requirements that had emerged, deploying stand-ups for agencies and departments alike, proving the agility and speed necessary in unprecedented times. This has driven a sea-change in cloud adoption in government, allowing Bluewave and Salesforce to work closely together to continue to demonstrate value and growth. In this time we have seen a very significant swing towards Cloud Based Platforms in the Public Sector and Salesforce has proven to be perfectly positioned to meet the needs of a new generation of Public Sector solutions.
In Summary we believe we have a compelling offering to Public Sector as outlined below.
- Multi-Decade application deployments in government departments leveraging enterprise level security models and governance across several public sector departments
- 10 years of Salesforce enterprise deployments
- A long history of license application/tracking portals for government agencies with secure license generation and approval systems
- Global government investment application/tracking solutions
- Experience in responding rapidly to meet the instant emergence of a requirement, for example the Emergency COVID-19 “persons in need” response systems for government departments