Get to Net Zero faster with support from the carbon management and data experts at Bluewave and Auditel. Find out more about our Net Zero Carbon Clinic and download the brochure.
While we know decarbonisation is critical to our planet, it is also critical to your organisation’s viability. 2030 and 2050 targets for the reduction of carbon loom large, and, as business leaders, it is important to take stock of your organisation’s current position and put in place measurable targets and achievable actions to reduce your carbon footprint in a reportable way.
Your environmental credentials are increasingly one of the key attributes used in buying decisions – whether they’re a customer purchasing your end product, or a procurement manager deciding on your future in their supply chain.
Take Tangible Steps Towards Net Zero
Measuring and managing your carbon footprint is achievable by all businesses with the correct advice, tools and framework. Download the brochure to find out more about our sustainability offering:
What is a Carbon Clinic?
The terms Net Zero, Carbon Neutrality and Sustainability can often be used in an interchangeable way – and it can get confusing. We will help to clarify this by answering the following questions with you:
- What is carbon and why does it matter?
- Climate change – the facts & science behind it
- What is carbon reporting?
- The benefits of carbon management to your organisation both environmentally & financially
- Why do we need to report our carbon emissions?
- What standards should we work to?
- How do we record carbon emissions? – The benefits of Salesforce Net Zero Cloud
- How to demonstrate the effect of our actions to stakeholders
Attendees to the Carbon Clinic will leave with an improved understanding of carbon reporting and Net Zero Cloud, which can in turn influence your organisation in a number of important ways:
- A clear understanding of decarbonisation and the benefits to your organisation
- An understanding of the impact to your business a meaningful carbon reduction plan (CRP) will have
- You will be more informed and able to make clear decisions on your next steps on starting the journey towards Net Zero.
- An understanding how Salesforce Net Zero Cloud can support your plans and action towards Net Zero
- How to take actions responsibly and transparently according to best practice
Working with Auditel
Bluewave’s data and sustainability experts work hand in hand with the cost, procurement, and carbon solutions specialists at Auditel to successfully deliver Carbon Clinics to our forward-thinking customers. Auditel leverages its long-standing expertise to bring about a real sustainable change to its clients on their Carbon & Cost reduction journey. All of their carbon management solutions are delivered to internationally recognised standards and help organisations reduce their carbon emissions, whilst also reducing their costs. We’re proud to collaborate with Auditel on this project.
Innovation with Experience
Bluewave Technology is a Platinum Salesforce Partner with an excellent reputation for utilising Salesforce-powered technology to facilitate successful digital transformations. We’ve embraced Salesforce’s carbon management solution: Net Zero Cloud, and use it in our work with ambitious business leaders in the public and private sector to accelerate their organisation’s path to Net Zero.
Get in touch with our experts today, via the form below, to book a Carbon Clinic with us.